Maggie is a certified group facilitator offering over 20 years of experience, warmth and compassion to families who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
Bereavement Support Group:
- A safe place to be somewhere grief is understood
- We will walk with you through the wilderness of grief
- No judgements
The Mourner's Bill of Rights | You have the right to...
- Experience your own unique grief
- Talk about your grief
- Be tolerant of your physical and emotional limits
- Feel a multitude of emotions
- Experience your "grief bursts"
- Embrace your spirituality
- Search for meaning
- Treasure your memories
- Move toward your grief and heal
~Dr. Alan Wolfelt
If you would like more information about joining Maggie's Bereavement Support Group, please call
1-416-529-1095 or feel free to CONTACT her here.
You Are Not Alone
We provide a safe and compassionate environment for those who have been torn apart, to heal from the inside out.
Bereavement support group is available:
Tuesday evenings 6:15pm - 8:00pm
Sponsored by Ridley Funeral Home
3080 Lake Shore Blvd, West
Thursday evenings 6:15pm - 8:00pm
St. John's Anglican Church
719 Dundas Street, Mississauga